Injury At Work
Injured as a Result of an Accident at Work?
- Have you been injured as a result of an accident at work in the last 3 years?
- Has loud machinery resulted in a loss of hearing?
- Do you suffer from repetitive strain injury (RSI)?
- Has working with chemicals resulted in long term illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then you could be eligible for compensation.
Accidents and Injury Do Happen, Even at Work
- A fall a trip or a piece of equipment falling on you
- Accident or injury caused by poor training or insufficient safety precautions
- Constant exposure to loud equipment and machinery
- Working with harmful substances resulting in long term disability
Whatever the cause of your injury at work, your employer is responsible for ensuring your safety at work. If your employer has been negligent, you could be entitled to compensation.
Let Onecall Take the Headache Out of Making Your Claim
Claims for injury at work can be complicated and expensive. However, Onecall works with a panel of solicitors that specialise in this area. And as there are no fees to pay if you are not successful, you donít need to worry about the cost of claiming If you are successful, you will receive 100% of the compensation claim.
Make Your Injury at Work Claim Today!